St Dogmaels, Pembrokeshire
Updated: 4 August 2020
In line with the latest Welsh Assembly Government announcement we are happy to announce that we are back open for bookings in the B&B and in the restaurant!
The safety and well-being of our staff and guests is our highest priority during the Covid-19 pandemic. With this in mind, we do ask you not to travel to us if you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus. The main symptoms being high temperature, new and continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
Our provisions are under constant review and will be updated in line with Welsh Assembly guidelines throughout the pandemic. We respectfully request that you read and support our provisions and be advised that they may change between the time of booking and the date of your visit (please visit this page for the latest information before travelling):
1. A valid credit card is required to make a reservation. Where possible we ask that room bills are settled using the card details provided in order to provide a contactless check-out. Invoices can be emailed to you on request. Guests booking through online travel agents will need to provide their email address if an invoice is required as personal email addresses are not passed on to us.
2. Meals: Our restaurant is now open and our guests are welcome to eat in the restaurant or outdoors. In line with government guidelines, we will stagger meal arrival times to reduce contact as much as possible. For this reason, we kindly request that you arrive at your pre-booked time.
3. Check in and check out: Check in remains between 4pm and 9pm, check out is by 10am. Due to the current situation early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
4. Please abide by current social distancing measures at all times, in Wales this is still 2m.
5. Hand sanitiser is available at all entry / exit points, and we ask that these are used when entering / leaving the premises.
6. We traditionally service bedrooms daily. However, until further notice the service of bedrooms during your stay must be requested. Service Request Sheets will be placed in your room so that you can complete them according to your requirements (e.g. fresh towels; refreshments refilled; bins emptied; etc) to enable our housekeeping team to perform more efficiently thereby maximising the health and safety of staff and guests alike.
7. We have temporarily removed non-essential high tactile items such as cushions, etc to reduce cross contamination.
8. Our staff are trained on the basic protective measures against Covid-19, such as hand hygiene, physical distancing and respiratory hygiene as well as the signs and symptoms of the disease. Our staff are provided with Personal Protective Equipment such as face masks and gloves, and all enhanced cleaning and sanitation recommendations are observed including the increased use of disposable cleaning materials, increased cleaning and disinfection measures and enhanced operating procedures for waste management.
These provisions are under constant review and will be relaxed / restricted in line with current Welsh Assembly Guidelines as they are issued.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times! We hope that you enjoy your stay at the Teifi Netpool Inn.